BREATHE DEEP, ENJOY LIFE, MOVE COMFORTABLY, LIVE HAPPY!
- Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled start time to register. Discuss any injuries or health issues with your teacher before class.
- Wear something you are comfortable sweating in. Stretchable fabric is most desirable.
- Come to class fully hydrated. Make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day so that you are prepared.
- Come to class on an empty stomach. Most people find they need to leave at least 3 hours between their last meal and the class.
- Stay in the studio during class. Feel free to sit or lay down if you feel dizzy or nauseous. As you build the ability to focus your mind and still your body, the struggle will disappear.
- If you need to leave class early, please let the teacher know before class begins, and do not leave before savasana (resting pose) begins to avoid disturbing other students. Remember that savasana is a crucial element of yoga class — and it does not take more than a few minutes.
- Yoga is a practice for life. It is not about doing the postures perfectly. As long as you give your best effort, you will receive the same therapeutic benefit as someone who has practiced for years and obtained a high level of flexibility, strength and balance.
- We recommend practicing 3-5 times per week to obtain the maximum benefits. Of course, you will receive the same benefits with a reduced practice .